SAPA – BAC HA MARKET 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS BY BUS
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L,D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/ stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break.
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
13.00: Arrive Sapa town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay Ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
16.30: Come back to Sapa town. Have dinner & overnight in hotel with night activities.
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Sapa discovery with long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van villages (B, L, D)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 9 kms.
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain then trek to Ta Van village – home of Dzay Ethnic People. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 4 hours.
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00 – The Evening: Have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon do discover Sapa town by yourself. Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Sapa – Bac Ha Market – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B, L)
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha Market.
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic people.
- Visit Bac Ha Market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours.
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in Border gate city. (Do not come back Sapa Town)
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with one comfort break.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/ stay. Trip ends.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
This sapa tour is designed for travelers who both want to spend more times in Sapa with the most popular travel sites and visit colorful Bac Ha market with friendly services offered by Sapa Daily Tours. Much lower cost than going by night train. Let Sapa Daily Tours take care of you.
|Hotel class||Sapa View Hotel (3 stars)
(041 Muong Hoa, Sapa, Vietnam)
| Sunny Mountain Hotel (4 stars)
(010 Muong Hoa – Cau May, Sapa, Vietnam)
|Price/ Person||150 USD/ person||175 USD/ person|
For Sapa View Hotel (3 star) or in similar hotel: Single supplement is 40 USD/ 2 nights
For Sunny Mountain Hotel (4 star) or in similar hotel: Single supplement is 50 USD/ 2 nights
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa -Hanoi
- Modern air – conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai with experienced drivers
- Complimentary bottles of water/ 2 ways/ person on bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide in Sapa, Bac Ha
- Meals as 2 dinners, 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 2 nights with Hotel room in Sapa View Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- When you come back to Lao Cai city, you will have a shower and may wait sometimes to get on bus to Hanoi. If you want to visit somewhere, transport fee is paid by yourself.
- You can join this tour even you depart for Sapa on Saturday with the same tour price.
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.